Computer-Guided Quilting - Elevate by Gammill
The Elevate allows you to quickly and easily place and quilt blocks, single rows, or multiple rows for edge-to-edge quilting. Elevate is available for Pre-order, with an expected delivery of February 2018. "Within two hours of beginning practice on the computerized machine, I felt confident enough to pin on a whole cloth quilt and go for it! With just a few taps on the tablet, I was able to repeat the design placement just where I wanted it and begin quilting.”
– Lisa Schiffleger, Hand-Guided Quilter “I think anyone can learn the Elevate software in no time. It is simple, easy to use and very intuitive. The program guides you through the process step-by-step. If you have been hesitant to try computerized quilting; this is a fantastic way to jump in!”
Georgia Stull, CreativeStudio Educator
Computer-Guided Quilting - Statler by Gammill
The art of quilting using specialized software and a computer controlled longarm machine. Computer-guided quilters enjoy precision quilting at its best. Layout of an entire quilt is much easier with the use of the computer.
- A favorite among professional quilters.
- Offers precision and control providing the most accurate quilting experience.
- Allows the quilter to plan the entire quilt at once helping with layout plans.
- Least physically demanding form of longarm quilting.
- Easy to learn with vast amount of available patterns that can be executed flawlessly.
- Allows the quilter to duplicate projects
Hand-Guided Quilting - Vision 2.0 by Gammill
The art of moving a quilting machine head to quilt. Hand-guided quilters enjoy an open view of the entire quilting row. Often preferred due to the similarity to drawing while the frame holds the quilt securely while quilting.
- A favorite among custom quilters.
- Offers assistance supporting the quilt in a frame for more accurate quilting.
- Allows the quilter to view a large portion of the quilt at a time.
- Requires endurance to stand and quilt.
- Moving the head offers a familiar drawing like motion for quilting.
- Micro and fill work can be completed quickly with great accuracy.
- The versatility an extended throat plate opens up many technique and design options
Free-Motion Quilting - The Charm by Gammill
The art of moving a quilt under the needle. This method provides the most versatility in techniques and mediums. Quilters can quilt in all directions unlimited by the boundaries of a frame. If you are a free motion quilter, The Charm by Gammill can be special ordered.