If you drop off your top, back and batting no less than 72 hours prior to your rental time, we will have it ready for you to go upon your arrival. Please expect to spend 10-15 minutes while we verify measurements and help you make design choices.
The following would be included in the $27 JumpStart Fee:
- Pin zippers to backing, squaring if needed
- Load the backing on the machine
- Wind bobbins and load thread on machine
- Thread baste batting and quilt top along the top
- Pin or thread baste down each side for first 20"
- Set up pantograph and mark start/end points, if using
The following would be required:
- Backing AND Batting need to be no less than 8" larger than your quilt top. For example, if your quilt top is 60" x 60", we will need both your backing and batting to be at least 68" x 68". NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Thread color, loading direction, and pantograph will need to be picked out before or during drop-off.
- Drop-off will need to be no less than 72 hours prior to your rental time.
- JumpStart will need to be paid at time of drop-off.
- We can get a second quilt ready to go for you on your zippers for an additional $20.
The following would be extra:
- Piece & Press Backing - $10 for first seam, $5 each additional
- Center Backing on Non-Zippered Edge - $10
- Wide Back Fabric – priced as marked
- Batting – priced as marked
- Variegated Thread – $5 only top or bottom, $10 both top & bottom (more information posted at RENTER STATION)
- Binding – see website for pricing
- Zipper Rental - $7/week