$25 JumpStart Renter Service
If you drop off your top, back and batting no less than 72 hours prior to your rental time, we will have it ready for you to go upon your arrival!
The following would be included:
- Pin your zippers (or ours) to backing, squaring if needed
- Load the backing on the machine
- Wind bobbins and load thread on machine
- Thread baste batting and quilt top along the top
- Pin or thread baste down each side for first 20"
- Set up pantograph and mark start/end points, if using
The following would be required:
- Backing AND Batting need to be no less than 8" larger than your quilt top. For example, if your quilt top is 60" x 60", we will need both your backing and batting to be at least 68" x 68". NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Thread color, loading direction, and pantograph will need to be picked out before or during drop-off.
- Drop-off will need to be no less than 72 hours prior to your rental time.
- We can get a second quilt ready to go for you on your zippers for $20.
- Ask about our other services, too! If you can't find your perfect wide backing at our shop, we can piece your backing for you. We can also make and finish your binding, too! Let us know how we can help!
The following would be extra:
- Piece & Press Backing - $10 for first seam, $5 each additional
- Center the backing on the non-zippered edge - $10
- Wide Back Fabric – priced as marked
- Batting – priced as marked
- Thread – Charge for variegated only, $4 only top or bottom, $8 both top & bottom
- Binding – $2 trim fee (available only if we are doing binding), see binding handout for pricing
- Zipper Rental - $7/week