Did you know we have a selections of instructional books available for renter use in studio?
If you ever find yourself in a pinch, we've got plenty of ideas handy to spark your imagination!
Click here for a printer friendly version.
- Designs with Lines by Pam Clarke
o Quilt as Desired
o Borderlines Book #3
o Quilting Sketchbooks
o Fearless Beginnings to Longarm Quilting
- Cozy Creations Presents…
o Flower Power
o Frameworks: A Border Idea Book
o My Most Requested Freehand Overalls
o Fast & Fabulous Quilts for the Machine Quilter – A “Fun with Shapes” Project Book
- Creative Classics: 250 Playful Continuous Lone Quilting Designs by Laura Lee Fritz
- 250 More Continuous Line Quilting Designs for Hand, Machine & Longarm Quilters by Laura Lee Fritz
- Continuous Line Quilting Patterns Book #3 for Machine Quilting by Sharon Schamber
- Whole Cloth Techniques by Linda Taylor
- Skillbuilder Mastery for Quilting by Machine by Renae Allen (with Companion Book)
- More Meandering Magic by Suzanne R. Earley
- Quilting Makes the Quilt by Lee Cleland
- Latitudes & Longitudes: Banishing Boredom in Borders & Sashing by Nichole Webb
- Language of Quilting by Sally Terry