- 14’ table with a 26” throat.
- Does not have stitch regulator. It stitches at a constant speed that can be adjusted.
- It has both front and rear handles for free motion quilting as well as pantograph quilting.
- It has an attached bobbin winder.
- The table has an attached bar underneath for holding rolls of batting.
- Also, comes with a ruler plate to do detailed ruler work.
- Laser light as well as a stylist to do pantograph work.
- Several replacement switches for each handle.
- Two rulers to do diagonal ruler detail (one is 12" long and the other is 43" long)
- Bobbins and 4 spools of 6000 yard thread
- Owners Manual.
Please be sure to use Reference #093 when inquiring about this machine.