A drawing class that provides inspiration to help you design your next quilt and stretch your skills!
- Learn how to balance the density of your quilting
- Thread choice - the how and why
- Choosing the best design for your quilt
- How to deal with "issues" in your quilt
- Bring your (unquilted) projects to class to recieve design ideas for quilting that will enhance your quilts, to make your quilt unique and beautiful
- Plus more...
Supplies to Bring:
- Completed but unquilted or partially finished quilt top
- Big notebook to draw in and take notes
- Pen or pencil
- Clear wipe-off Sheet (available here for $4.75).
- Dry erase marker (available here for $2.00)
Class sizes are limited - we recommend you sign up early!