Not sure which batting to choose? Check out our Batting Comparison charts for help!
Pellon® Dark Blend Batting is made from 70% Cotton and 30% Polyester and is made especially to enhance the colors of darker tone quilts, is needle punched and bonded for strength and is excellent for machine quilters and long arm quilters. It is a soft, durable and substantial batting created for quilters who want cotton with the added benefit of wash-ability and good stitch definition. It has a soft loft, creating a soft finished look and less resistance when hand quilted. Suggested spacing is 3" but it can be spaced up to 10". The scrim binder allows for stitched areas of up to 8-10″ apart.
Dark Blend batting is exceptional for machine quilting and darker fabrics to enhance deeper tones.
- 70% Cotton / 30% Polyester
- Loft 1/8"
- Shrinkage 2-3%
- Stitch Distance 8-10" apart max
- Washable by hand or machine
- Dry cleanable
- Ideal for machine quilting and dark fabrics
- Needlepunched with scrim binder for support and shows excellent definition of stitches
We regularly carry:
D96B = Board - 96" x 9 yds