View a sample of designs taught in this class at Heartbeat Quilting in the video below. Class sizes are limited for seating - we recommend you sign up early!
In this class you will:
- Learn how to execute an allover design.
- Master free motion edge to edge, without marking
- Quick no-mark technique for endless forgiving designs.
- Learn to create free motion borders/sashing, and meanders.
- Set up starts/stops, corner turns, edge to edge.
Supplies to Bring:
- Big notebook to draw in and take notes
- Pen or pencil
- Clear wipe-off sheet (optional)
- Dry erase marker (optional)