Not sure which batting to choose? Check out our Batting Comparison charts for help!
A soft blend of 50% Bamboo/50% Cotton, it is needle punched onto a very lightweight sheet of scrim/polypropylene. The batting will not stretch and can be stitched up to 8”-10” apart.
Bamboo Blend batting is softer than cotton and has natural antibacterial properties. It is breathable and cool by nature. Ideal for all types of quilts, specially summer weight projects.
- 50% Vicose Bamboo/50% Cotton
- Loft 1/16"
- Shrinkage 2-3%
- Stitch Distance 8-10" apart max
- Washable by hand or machine
- Dry cleanable
- Quilts well by hand or machine
- Great for all types of quilting projects
We regularly carry:
BB-96 = Board - 96" x 9 yds
BR-96 = Roll - 96" x 30 yds