Not sure which batting to choose? Check out our Batting Comparison charts for help!
Legacy Natural Blend Batting is a soft, durable and substantial batting created for quilters who want cotton with the added benefit of wash-ability and good stitch definition. It is made of 80% ultra Clean Cotton and 20% Polyester. It has an expected shrinkage of 3-5%. It has a soft loft, creating less resistance when hand quilted and a soft, quilted finished look. Hand, machine, and longarm quilters all love this blend.
- 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Loft 1/16"
- Shrinkage 3-5%
- Washable by hand or machine
- Dry cleanable
- Quilts well by hand or machine
Natural Blend with NO SCRIM batting creates the perfect balance of natural cotton with the added loft of polyster fibers. Provides definition to stitches and is soft yet durable.
- Stitch Distance 4" apart max
- Needlepunched and thermal bonded
- Great for wall quilts and diverse creative projects
Natural Blend WITH SCRIM batting is the perfect mix of softness and durability. Needlepunched to a lightweight scrim binder for strength without stiffness.
- Stitch Distance 8-10" apart max
- Great for large quilts and longarmers
- Needlepunched with scrim for support
We regularly carry:
AB-96 = Board - 96" x 9 yds
EB-120 = Board - 120" x 10 yds
EB-96 = Board - 96" x 9 yds
AR-96 = Roll - 96" x 30 yds
ER-120 = Roll - 120" x 30 yds
ER-96 = Roll - 96" x 30 yds