Computer-Guided Quilting - Statler by Gammill
You want limitless possibilities to create beautiful works of art for yourself or your quilting clients. Find all the tools you need from the experts who created computerized quilting more than 25 years ago. Select from more than 1,000 included patterns, use the intuitive software to quilt edge-to-edge, or create a completely customized design. Then, watch as your Gammill places your stitches perfectly.
The art of quilting using specialized software and a computer controlled longarm machine. Computer-guided quilters enjoy precision quilting at its best. Layout of an entire quilt is much easier with the use of the computer.
- A favorite among professional quilters.
- Offers precision and control providing the most accurate quilting experience.
- Allows the quilter to plan the entire quilt at once helping with layout plans.
- Least physically demanding form of longarm quilting.
- Easy to learn with vast amount of available patterns that can be executed flawlessly.
- Allows the quilter to duplicate projects
- Gammill longarm quilting machine
- Computer and monitor
- Statler CreativeStudio® software
- More than 1,000 digitized patterns, including 370 designer patterns
- Sturdy all-steel industrial-grade table
- LED light fixture with black light
- Servo System, which drives the sewing head with speed, accuracy, and precision
- Multifunctional keypad
- Toll-free technical support
- Durable cast aluminum and steel machine head
- All-steel, industrial grade table with Gammill Breeze® Track System
- Power assist to easily move the machine head
- Stitch-Regulation in automated and hand-guided modes
- Auto-restart for thread breaks or bobbin run outs
- Interactive measuring function
- Long-lasting steel bearings
- 360 degree channel locks
- Advanced thread break sensor
- Large M size bobbin
- Front or rear laser with electronically adjustable intensity
- Built-in diagnostic system
- On-board bobbin winder
CreativeStudio® 7.0 Software Features
- Organize and manage patterns with PatternCloud
- Make patterns elastic with nodes
- Sew continuous text
- Auto-fit a pattern to a boundary or block
- Repeat patterns across a row or quilt
- Arrange patterns around a point with circular array
- Combine patterns for continuous sewing
- Convert a pattern to boundary
- Draw arcs, lines, curves and freehand
- Apply patterns along any shape
- Use trim to quilt around appliqué
- Stretch, rotate, flip, divide, center, nudge, and squeeze designs
- Echo a pattern to add depth
- Fill inside or outside a boundary
- Mirror a pattern in a specific location
- Cut, copy, and paste patterns
- Create point-to-point, edge-to-edge, block, border, corner, fill, and text patterns
- Record free-hand motions and save them to use again
- Load an image to plan a design or create a template
- Measure space with an interactive measuring function
Realize Your Dream and Buy a Gammill Quilting Machine!
Selecting the right person to guide you through the process of purchasing your Gammill is essential. You want an individual that knows the product and knows it from a users perspective. Heartbeat Quilting owner Wanda Jeffries has owned and operated Gammill longarms for over 20 years. For peace of mind, contact Wanda today to see which Gammill solution is the right one for you. You can find a brief overview of each machine below.
You are welcome to stop in the studio during business hours to see our machines in action. If you would like a detailed discussion, we recommend you fill out the form below to set up a time to come in and speak with Wanda. Once we receive your message, we will send you more information about the Gammill longarm quilting machines, warranty and financing. Wanda will then reach out to you to guide you to your Gammill.