Hand-Guided Quilting - Vision 2.0 by Gammill
Whether your quilt is for a show entry, your favorite customer, or your grandchild’s crib, we know you want the quilting to shine. Your machine is the key to your success and each of your quilts deserve only the best. You can trust your Gammill to give you the highest quality stitching available. You can achieve your dreams of award-winning quilts, satisfied customers and, of course, happy grandchildren.
The art of moving a quilting machine head to quilt. Hand-guided quilters enjoy an open view of the entire quilting row. Often preferred due to the similarity to drawing while the frame holds the quilt securely while quilting.
- A favorite among custom quilters.
- Offers assistance supporting the quilt in a frame for more accurate quilting.
- Allows the quilter to view a large portion of the quilt at a time.
- Requires endurance to stand and quilt.
- Moving the head offers a familiar drawing like motion for quilting.
- Micro and fill work can be completed quickly with great accuracy.
- The versatility an extended throat plate opens up many technique and design options
Four Stitching Modes
Let the machine regulate your stitch length or keep your machine at a constant speed. The Vision 2.0 includes four standard stitching modes:
- Stitch Regulate: Control stitch length. Set the stitch length and let the machine do the work for you.
- Coast Regulate: Control stitch length during faster movement. However, during fine detailed work, the machine automatically switches to constant speed to let you complete micro work with smaller stitches without stopping to change settings. Click here for a video demonstration.
- Constant Speed: Control stitch length on your own. The machine stitches at a steady speed that you set so your movement of the head controls your stitch length.
- Baste: Take long stitches to temporarily hold the layers of the quilt together for stabilizing. This allows you to quickly secure an area or stabilize an entire quilt.
The Vision 2.0 handle bars feature four buttons, which you can program with a touch of the screen to have instant access to your favorite modes. Switch modes without having to pause your quilting to go back to the screen. Save your favorite stitch length and speed for easy access with two My Stitch™ presets.
Realize Your Dream and Buy a Gammill Quilting Machine!
Selecting the right person to guide you through the process of purchasing your Gammill is essential. You want an individual that knows the product and knows it from a users perspective. Heartbeat Quilting owner Wanda Jeffries has owned and operated Gammill longarms for over 20 years. For peace of mind, contact Wanda today to see which Gammill solution is the right one for you. You can find a brief overview of each machine below.
You are welcome to stop in the studio during business hours to see our machines in action. If you would like a detailed discussion, we recommend you fill out the form below to set up a time to come in and speak with Wanda. Once we receive your message, we will send you more information about the Gammill longarm quilting machines, warranty and financing. Wanda will then reach out to you to guide you to your Gammill.