Each size variety packs consists of 150 crystals: (100) 10ss Pieces, (30) 16ss Pieces, and (20) 30ss Pieces. Size packs are available in Crystal Clear & Crystal AB.
Hotfix Flat Back Crystals are loose crystal elements with a flat reverse side that has been pre-coated with a heat sensitive glue. These Flat Backs can be easily applied using heat to produce a durable and long-lasting crystal effect. When cooling, the glue hardens and securely and permanently fixes the elements in place. The Hotfix crystals are therefore quick and easy to fix onto the fabric. The Swarovski Hotfix adhesive is characterized by its wash resistance and easy-care properties.
Swarovski has been able to achieve various special surface effects by using special chemical and mechanical processes on the surface of the crystals. All crystals have silver foiling, which is the mirror coating on the reverse side of the crystals.
You will learn detailed information to all process steps such as:
- How to check suitability of a carrier material.
- The proper preparation for the Hotfix process.
- The Hotfix application process itself.
- How to find the proper parameters (application side, application time, temperature and pressure) for each crystal product.
- How to wash and take care of textiles embellished with Swarovski crystals.
- To protect the crystals as much as possible, turn item inside out, if possible, and insert into a soft wash bag, regardless of approved method below.
- Home Machine Wash - Choose a gentle wash cycle and use mild laundry detergent.
- Gentle Dry-Clean using perchlorethylene or hydrocarbon.
- Gentle Professional wet cleaning.
- Do not use chlorine bleach!
- Turn inside out and dry at reduced temperature.
- Iron inside out using a silk/polyester/ viscose setting, and using a pressing cloth is recommended.