Meet Chevy a machine quilting ruler from Creative Grids and designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy a little curvy and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy side there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting!
Use the straight side for:
- Stitching in the ditch and echoing
- Turning the corner without rotating the ruler
- Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point - Adding chevron designs all over a quilt or as a border
- Crosshatching is now a breeze!
Use the curvy side for:
- Adding a subtle curvy line
- Stitching offset rounded rectangles by changing direction
- Creating a modern all over wavy design
- Fun quilt motifs for blocks
- Segmenting borders
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Shape allows you to keep control helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
Total Size - 4-1/2in x 8-1/2in