Great for borders or to create prize-winning all-over quilting.
Border treatments and sashing designs galore! The Half Ellipse template does beautiful corner treatments and works in nicely in border and block designs. These templates can be used to quilt spines for feathers. The "dashed" reference lines that are laser scored into the bottom of the template will keep your spine elements consistent.
- Thick crystal clear cast acrylic base for durability and an unobstructed view of your pattern and material.
- Resistance strip on the underside of the ruler base keeps your ruler in place while quilting.
- Laser scoring on the underside for design width accuracy.
- Incremental scoring (from needle down) edge of ruler base to edge of hopping foot = 1/4", first scoring from edge = 1/2", second scoring from edge = 3/4" and third scoring from edge = 1" of design width.
- Reference lines are laser scored in a dash pattern. The reference lines are at the 45 degrees, center width and center length of the ruler base. Three ways to keep your CC ruler in line while quilting.
- Finger grips: Promote a natural hand position on the ruler. Keeps you in control of your ruler at all times. Allows you to manipulate the ruler, even a tiny bit, to keep you stitching where you need to be. With the finger grips you can have light resistance or strong resistance on your quilt top. The control is where it needs to be.
- Various Half Circle diameters for endless creative options.Unique Half Ellipse ruler for added flexibility for tight curves and arches.
Q: Do I need a special foot on my machine to do ruler or template work?
Yes, to prevent damage to your machine from a ruler accidentally sliding over or under your regular foot, a ruler foot should be used.