Each color variety packs consists of 50 crystals of each color (size 10ss) included in the pack, unless marked otherwise. Each pack contains 200 total crystals. A list of colors available is included below.
- Blues: Cobalt, Blue Zircon, Montana, Light Sapphire
- Greens: Emerald, Olivine, Peridot, Fern Green
- Reds/Pinks: Siam, Light Siam, Rose, Light Rose
- Yellows/Oranges: Jonquil, Citrine, Topaz, Fireopal
- Tropical: Fuchsia, Capri Blue, Light Turquoise, Citrine
- Christmas (2 colors, 100 crystals per color): Siam, Fern Green
- Christmas (4 colors): Siam, Fern Green, Crystal, Light Amethyst
- Light: Light Amethyst, Light Sapphire, Light Rose, Chrysolite
- Smokey: Sunflower, Olivine, Amethyst, Montana
Hotfix Flat Back Crystals are loose crystal elements with a flat reverse side that has been pre-coated with a heat sensitive glue. These Flat Backs can be easily applied using heat to produce a durable and long-lasting crystal effect. When cooling, the glue hardens and securely and permanently fixes the elements in place. The Hotfix crystals are therefore quick and easy to fix onto the fabric. The Swarovski Hotfix adhesive is characterized by its wash resistance and easy-care properties.
Swarovski has been able to achieve various special surface effects by using special chemical and mechanical processes on the surface of the crystals. All crystals have silver foiling, which is the mirror coating on the reverse side of the crystals.
2038 XILION Rose Hotfix with Silver Foiling
Available Sizes: 10ss (2.75mm)
The basic round shape of the Xilion Rose has received a major upgrade thanks to the exceptionally brilliant Xilion cut. The simplicity of the outline, in combination with the intricate faceting and resulting sparkle, makes for unlimited design possibilities across almost all segments, including fashion, accessories, and interiors. With a range of sizes and over 80 colors and effects, there is a variant to suit every requirement. Furthermore, Hotfix makes application particularly easy.
You will learn detailed information to all process steps such as:
- How to check suitability of a carrier material.
- The proper preparation for the Hotfix process.
- The Hotfix application process itself.
- How to find the proper parameters (application side, application time, temperature and pressure) for each crystal product.
- How to wash and take care of textiles embellished with Swarovski crystals.
- To protect the crystals as much as possible, turn item inside out, if possible, and insert into a soft wash bag, regardless of approved method below.
- Home Machine Wash - Choose a gentle wash cycle and use mild laundry detergent.
- Gentle Dry-Clean using perchlorethylene or hydrocarbon.
- Gentle Professional wet cleaning.
- Do not use chlorine bleach!
- Turn inside out and dry at reduced temperature.
- Iron inside out using a silk/polyester/ viscose setting, and using a pressing cloth is recommended.