Cart your quilting fabric, books, groceries, and more in this sturdy and spacious bag that will become your new go-to carryall. It features the Harriet's Journey quilt from the best-selling Elm Creek Quilts novels by Jennifer Chiaverini. The environmentally conscious tote is made from recycled water bottles, also making it water-resistant. With double handles-- one short, one long-- you can carry it over your shoulder or on your arm as needed.
- Heavy-duty, oversized tote bag with easy access opening, shoulder straps, and sturdy stitching
- Bottom panel reinforced for standing upright and carrying books, sewing projects, and more
- Gorgeous printed bag shows off Harriet's Journey quilt from the beloved Elm Creek Quilts novels.
- Made of: 100% Recycled from plastic water bottles
- Use: Tote Bag
- Dimension: 15.5in x 15in x 8in