- At the start of class, you will receive a handout with:
- Our Rental User Policy
- Details about Renting Our Machines
- Glossary of Our Machine Parts
- Jumpstart Service Details
- Step-by-Step Instructions for:
- Preparing Your Quilt
- Preparing the Machine
- Loading Your Quilt
- Starting & Stopping Stitches
- Advancing Your Quilt
- Once you've completed class, you will be emailed a PDF with:
- General Tips
- Finding Your Inspiration
- Longarm Quilting Methods
- Beginning Free-Motion Designs
- How to Use a Pantograph
- Helpful Guidelines
- No supplies are needed for this class.
- You will be provided a handout and we have pens for you to take notes with.
- Depending upon your notetaking style, you may want to bring a notepad.
- After taking the class, you may find yourself interested in the following items:
PLEASE NOTE We have made some changes due to COVID-19 restrictions and safety guidelines:
We have put together guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort levels. (Requirements and Guidelines are referenced from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention) and WA State Government mandates.) All classes are limited to TWO students with one instructor at a time and are limited to Wednesdays and one Saturday a month. We want to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our employees.
We value you and your well-being, and want to be as accommodating as possible, while minimizing everyone's risk. We are working hard to keep our store environment as clean and safe as possible. We are continually disinfecting high traffic areas, making sure all our employees are healthy and washing their hands regularly. There is a hand sanitizer available right as you enter and leave the store and other locations throughout.
If you are sick or are feeling under the weather, or if you have a sick family member or recently had close contact with someone with COVID-19, please call before your scheduled class time (preferably 24hrs notice) so we may reschedule or refund you for the class.
Restrooms will be available only for use by employees, renters, and those in the class, not available for the general public at this time.
In between classes, to help with traffic flow, you may be asked to wait before entering the store to ensure social distancing requirements are met. While in the store please maintain distance of at least 6 feet from others whenever possible. Some areas of our store are designated for employee or machine renters only, shoppers please remain in the retail portion of the store as marked. We are sanitizing continually throughout the day.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through these changes and begin opening again for classes!