Shipping and Handling
- Shipping amounts shown in your shopping cart and during checkout are estimates. We charge you only what it actually costs us to ship your order.
- Our website currently overestimates the shipping. The website authorizes a maximum amount we can charge to your card, but we only charge you what it actually costs to ship.
- If you need an accurate shipping cost please contact us and we will happily provide a shipping quote for your order. You can even place your order over the phone instead.
- We ship all orders (domestic and foreign) by US Post Office, using the best available rate. We will ship the same day we receive your order if the order is received before 3:00 p.m. Pacific time. We ship Monday - Friday, excluding USPS holidays. Rush package requests must be received by 10am PST Monday through Friday and will incur an additional $10 Rush Handling Fee.
- For our INLAND NORTHWEST customers, we offer alternatives to USPS, UPS, and FedEx that could possibly save you money on shipping. Contact them directly to see if they can deliver to you, then be sure to let us know you'd prefer to use them when it is less expensive for your order. We'll handle all the rest of the details for you! Click on the links below to see the listing of towns that each company delivers to and their contact information. Most orders arrive overnight!
- Examples (includes handling charges):
- Batting Rolls run about $40.00+ for West Coast (outside of WA, ID, MT, OR) and $60.00+ for East Coast.
- Packages generally start around $3.25 for first class packages (under 16 ounces) and $7.75 for priority packages (over 16 ounces).
- There may be a small handling charge on orders for items other than thread and batting.
- There is a $1 handling fee per finished quilt and we do insure packages for the full invoice amount. Please let us know if you would like us to include any additional insurance if we are mailing your finished quilts back to you.
- Please call when ordering more than one (1) roll of batting for more accurate shipping costs.
- Oversized battings have excess air removed and are secured with tape, so that they meet USPS, UPS, and FedEx requirements.
- We can also add other items to your batting rolls, to save you shipping charges on those extras!
- There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges on fabric, books, videos, quilting patterns, already opened porducts* and clearance/sale/discounted/"sold as is" items.
- Items may only be returned in their original packaging and condition.
- You may return product within 30 days of invoice date for a refund of the purchase price.
- Exchanges only for store credit after 30 days. *Store Credit expires two years from issue date.
- No returns are issued on product after 90 days.
- Shipping charges both directions are never refunded or credited.
- Damaged or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- We do not sell or share any customer information, including your e-mail address.
- You may occasionally receive information via USPS or e-mail from us.